92015 - 'Yiwu-London Train'
Class 92 015 'Yiwu-London Train' DB Schenker Electric Locomotive DCC Sound
Twin speaker with ESU 5 Chip. Sounds will be supplied by Legomannbiffo
"The Silk Road Train" The locomotive operated the first China ‘Silk Road’ – UK freight train via HS1 into Barking Freight Terminal in January 2017. The locomotive still operates freights via HS1 and through the Channel Tunnel in this livery today.
Exclusive to Rails of Sheffield.
- Highly detailed OO scale model, 1:76.2
- Die-cast Alloy metal chassis
- Provided DCC ready [21Pin MTX Socket] or Factory DCC Sound Fitted
- Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including grab handles, steps, wipers, nameplates, crests and more.
- Correct height mini-tension-lock couplers with NEM socket as well as a fully detailed bufferbeam
- High Performance traction, to include;
- Five-Pole motor with two flywheels
- Metal Helical Gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running
- Gearing arranged for accurate top speed
- DCC ready with PowerPack capacitor for uninterrupted power
- All wheel drive and all wheel pickup
- Dual motorised Pantographs with full DCC control
- Fully detailed Lighting Pack, including:
- Directional lighting, DC and DCC
- Lighting clusters with appropriate day and night-time modes
- Red and white marker lights
- Separately switched cab lighting and illuminated, details driver’s console, auto off on movement
- RP25-110 wheels OO wheels with provision for re-gauging to p4 (18.83mm) and EM (18mm) gauge
- Two quality speakers with large sound capsules for best possible sound (*on sound fitted models)
- Fully sprung metal buffers
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)